Sunday, January 22, 2012

Quilt of 2011


These are most of the quilts I made last year. I wanted to make them for family members that I knew would love them.
The first one is French Roses by Heather French.


Flea Market Quilt from Quilter's Newletter magazine. 

Isabella is a free pattern from Hancocks of Paducah.

Yellow and Blue Dresdon.

Logcabin and Stars

Rustling Leaves - a BOM from Joann's

Batik Maple Leaves

Dolly Claire

Scrappy Medalion

American Beauty BOM
I pieced this quilt and Charisma did the awesome quilting.

The following are tops I bought on Ebay. I added wider borders and quilted.




These I saw pictures of and designed a pattern myself.



I saw the layout of an embroidery progam of Elepinks and designed a pattern for this one. I added appliqued flowers,


I can't find the pattern I used for this quilt but I think it's a Jacob's ladder.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment