Sunday, January 22, 2012

Hi!

Hi, my name is Jeri and I'm a quilt addict. I could sew and quilt 24 hrs a day, but I have to sleep sometime. I love to quilt on my HQ18 Avanta. I began quilting with my Mother-in-law about 28 yrs ago. I loved handquilting, but it was so hard on my wrist that I couldn't quilt very long. I didn't enjoy machine quilting on a domestic machine, so I looked into longarms. I started machine quilting about 2 yrs ago on a Viking Mega Quilter w/ an 8" throat, using a Handiquilter table top frame. It was good starter setup but I knew after the first quilt I wanted something bigger. Last summer I got my Avanta and went wild with it. I made 20 quilts last year. I did use a couple tops purchased from ebay but most I pieced myself. I am starting to quilt for others, so if you need a top quilted just let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment